Santa Bárbara Experiences
Santa Bárbara Experiences
Live São Miguel Island with us. We have experiences that go from land to the ocean, so that you can enjoy everything that this island has to offer. Adventure, nature and discovery best describe the activities you can do while visiting us.
Whether more or less radical, there are experiences for everyone.
Discover the Wildlife
Tours through our land
Explore the best places in the island!
Waterfalls, Lakes & Waves
Day in the farm
Be a farmer for a day!
Dive in Nature
Great choice even in rainy days!
Come and taste the best of the Azores!
3 Days Itinerary Suggestion
Do it Yourself Sete Cidades | Fogo Lake & Furnas | Nordeste & Povoação
Reservations, information and payments
- For experiences, information and reservations, please contact reception at the resort. It is necessary to check first the availability before confirming the experience. The reservation should be done at least 24 hours before, to ensure availability. After confirmation, you will get a voucher with all the information needed for the activity. Payments should be made directly to our partners at the beginning or end of the activity (*). Attention: some partners do not have access to ATM terminals.
(*) exception: tea and wine tasting
Cancellations by partners
- The experience can be cancelled and/or changed by partners under adverse weather conditions. In case of cancellation, without the possibility of rescheduling, the guest will not be charged.
- Cancellations up to 48 hours are free. Cancellations made up to 24h will incur a penalty of 50% of the total cost. In case of cancellation less then 24h or in case of no show, the total amount will be charged. These penalties will be charged to the credit card provided to guarantee your reservation.
Health & Safety
- All experiences are performed by our partners, whom are legally licensed to provide tourist activities/services. The experiences have different levels of difficulty, so it will be up to the guests to select them according to their physical condition/capacity. Some activities are not recommended to people with back problems, pregnant women, those who have problems with vertigo or phobias at the sea. Any accidents/incidents that occur during the activity, must be activated at the time of the event, the touristic company’s insurance.
- In some activities, a briefing will occur before beginning that will explain all safety rules/requirements. Guests should inform the staff when booking a full-day experience, if they have specific dietary restrictions or allergies, since the lunch is included.